Europe’s proposed eIDAS 2.0 regulation and the EU Digital Identity Wallet Initiative offers to enable secure, private, and portable digital identity for all.
In this webinar, a panel of private and public sector leaders provide an update on the latest news and progress around the regulation.
It covers the recent amendments, the technology that makes it possible, the role of qualified trust service providers (QTSPs), and the process for getting the legislation approved and written into law.
- Cristian Terhes, MEP, LIBE Committee Chair.
- Vedran Lalic, Head of Office MEP Romana Jerkovic, Rapporteur for eIDAS file.
- Maya Madrid, Policy Officer at the eGovernment and Trust Unit, European.
- Viky Manaila, Trust Services Director, Intesi Group.
- Andy Tobin, Europe Lead, Avast Digital Trust Services.